Iloilo I LOVE! E-Guide: Visita Iglesia – The Old Churches of Iloilo City
Lenten Season is once again here and the Holy Week is fast approaching. Definitely, Iloilo City is the place to be in this time. Old churches, nice people, good food, and comfortable places to stay – that is Iloilo City this summer. In line with this, Iloilo I LOVE! is presenting a free E-guide for everyone to see and discover our old churches here in the city.
Visita Iglesia: The Old Churches of Iloilo City is a free e-guide that features the beautiful churches here in Iloilo City. The guide includes the churches in Molo, Arevalo, La Paz, Mandurriao, City Proper and at Jaro. These are:
1. Iglesia de San José de Placer Plaza Libertad (1768)
2. Parish of St Anne – Molo (1795)
3. Parish of Sto Nino De Arevalo Villa Arevalo (1581)
4. Parish of Espousal of Our Lady Mandurriao (1921)
5. Parish of Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage – La Paz (1870)
6. National Shrine of Our Lady of the Candles – Jaro (1587)
*Note: The dates indicate the year when the PARISHES were established.
Excited to explore these pieces of Ilonggo heritage? Download it here:
Share it with your family and friends, and join them in your Visita Iglesia this Holy Week.
Tags: Iloilo City, Metro Iloilo - Guimaras, Travel E-Guide
Editor’s Note: I’ll be glad to hear your feedback on my first E-Guide. Surely there’s more to come, and I value your opinions on how I can improve these e-guides. Thank you!